Your Main Goal: Gain Confidence and Relieve Stress
(and hey, why not feel more joy, feel connected to your soul, love your body, and unleash your creativity, too!)
- Does is feel like your mind is racing all the time and you’re riding a stress roller coaster?
- Are you not sure how to handle everything life throws your way?
- Are you tired of trying to constantly figure things out and feel mental fog setting in?
- Are you tired of your mind running in worry loops, waking up regularly with anxiety, and not being sure things will be okay – or if you’re okay (as in, you’re continually worrying about being good enough)?
- Do you wish you could truly relax, get better sleep, and stop thinking up worst -case scenarios or obsessing over things?
- Do you wish you could feel confident and like your body and yourself?
I spent a good chunk of my life struggling with my mind. It constantly criticized me, pressured me to do more, faster, and to achieve great heights in all that I did. I fought with my inner perfectionist, constantly tried to change my body and even my personality, and generally felt horribly stressed out all the time. I flip-flopped between anxiety and depression. I didn’t know who I really was and didn’t trust my own opinions. I sought outside of myself for “the answers” and “the fixes” for all my perceived flaws.
It wasn’t until I learned about my mind-body connection that I found stress relief, confidence, and peace.
As hardworking, busy parents or professionals, it can feel hard for us to feel truly connected to our bodies, emotions, and inner wisdom. Often we rely on distractions or decoy behavior to help get us through the day or to survive in a rigid work or home environment: we overeat, ignore our body’s hunger or sleep signals, stuff our emotions, zone out in front of our computer or television, or run ourselves absolutely ragged trying to be all things to all the people in our lives.
Often we develop body-based illnesses as a result of our chronic stress (like joint pain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, pelvic pain syndromes, recurring fever blisters, colds, flu, sinus infections or migraines). Sometimes we fight the body-image battle, adding stress by berating our bodies and forcing them into one-size-fits all diet and exercise programs.
The mind-body skills, programs, and tools I offer on this site can absolutely help you feel much less stressed, healthy, more connected and content with your body and soul, help you tune into your inner wisdom, unleash your creativity, and calm the mind chatter that is driving you crazy!
You’ll finally feel connected to your soul, which means you’ll feel the deep peace and contentment that comes from not only knowing who you are, but actually liking who you are. You’ll find that you can be kind to yourself, take the pressure off, and end up MORE successful, efficient, and rested.
To get started, download the free eBook Hear Your Soul, Heal Yourself: Getting Started with the Mind-Body Connection.
When you’re ready to go further, check out:
2) The Mind-Body Toolbox for Pain Relief Audio Course (it’s very helpful for stress relief too!)
5) The Anamsong Facebook Page – an interactive community where you can learn and share!
And stay tuned…there are lots of fun, interactive classes planned for this year!