As a coach, I support your mind-body healing experience with tools, insights, and guidance that helps you hear your own inner wisdom. I share what has worked for me and many others to release stress, physical and emotional pain and increase health and well-being via a mind-body approach. My intention is to help you find what is best for you. No advice. No shoulds. Together, we’ll discover what your body, emotions, and inner wisdom are telling you. We’ll decode the message your body is sending via pain, tension, or extra weight, allowing the messenger to leave. What will that leave you? A healthy body, a joyful soul, and a new map to your most fulfilling life. You’ll know exactly what to do to create success, because you’ll be able to follow the one and only plan designed for your personal success – the one from your Soul!
About My Clients
My clients are people who:
- Are interested in applying the mind-body healing process to their own lives.
- Want to implement the mind-body-soul tools for health and stress relief, to access a deeper connection with their spirit/soul/inner wisdom, to feel more joy in their lives, or all three!
- Are excited to have discovered mind-body healing and the mind-body connection concepts and tools, and can’t wait to delve deeper into the mind-body world.
- Are interested in understanding the flow of energy in their bodies and feel drawn to connect to their bodies in a whole new way – in other words, create a new mind-body relationship.
- Coaches who would like to further their understanding of the mind-body connection in their own lives (for more on coach training and mentoring, click here!).
I offer a number of free resources and information on this website for both stress and pain relief or basic mind-body skills. To get started with mind-body coaching:
1. Browse the free resources on this website.
Without giving me a penny, you can learn a lot about mind-body healing, stress relief, business success, and my coaching philosophy. Peruse the blog posts. Sign up for my free eBook “Hear Your Soul, Heal Yourself: Getting Started with the Mind-Body Connection” to begin immediately with four basic mind-body skills.
2. Purchase the The Mind-Body Toolbox for Pain Relief Audio Course.
To coach with me specifically around pain relief, you’ll need to have at least started listening to class one. You don’t have to have the whole course under your belt – I just ask that you get started.
- save you money (you’ll learn the mind-body tools without having 1-1 sessions)
- save you time (it’s much faster to learn the tools this way)
- allow you to work at any pace that is comfortable to you.
If you’d like to coach with me around stress relief, coach mentoring, or your mind-body relationship in general, it’s not required that you purchase the Mind-Body Toolbox for Pain Relief. However, I still highly recommend it, as the background information will be extremely useful.
3. Check availability with me and schedule a session.
I currently have a waiting list for 1-1 coaching sessions, so check with my assistant Beth to be added to the list or for the latest information on my coaching schedule. Email Beth.
If there is availability, you can schedule a free 20-minute consult with me. It’s always important to talk with me and see if this whole experience feels right to you! Beth will schedule your consult for you.
After your consult (unless you’d just like to dive in and start with an hour 1-1 session), you can schedule your first coaching session via Beth.
4. Find a Coach!
If the waiting list is long and sessions won’t be available for a few months, you might want to schedule a session with an Endorsed Coach instead. There are lots of people who want 1-1 sessions and not enough hours in the day. Which is exactly why I train coaches in my specific mind-body methodologies! Many of the Endorsed Coaches have also healed from chronic pain issues, stress, and weight struggles by using the mind-body skills themselves. They are well-trained and excellent coaches!